Happiness Engineer at ThemeIsle
Hi, we’re ThemeIsle, and we’re looking for a passionate Customer Support Engineer to join our team.
We’ve been on the WordPress market for a couple of years now, and we’ve developed a number of successful products during this time. For instance, our flagship theme Zerif is used on 150,000 websites and our newest theme Hestia is listed in the top most popular themes of the official WordPress directory.
WordPress themes don’t need to be boring(!) – that’s our primary motto – and we’re doing everything we can to prove it … starting from our site design (focused around pirates and rum), to our whole work attitude in general.
Besides keeping our customers happy, you will be involved in the product development process. This means that you will get to work together with our development team and decide which features noted by our users will move into production. You’ll be given a lot of freedom, and you’ll have real impact on our products.
But as you know … with great power comes great responsibility. If you feel that this is something that you will enjoy doing on the long-run, read on.
Your duties on the island:
- Help solve any customer complaints (technical issues, pre-sales, account related)
- Troubleshooting, investigating and reporting issues for our developing team
- Crafting and editing our support documentation http://docs.themeisle.com/
- Working together with the rest of the team by sharing knowledge and insights among team members (using Slack)
This role requires:
- a genuine concern to help u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ people
- working experience in a techical Support department
- excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, HTML5 and CSS
- applying our company's vision to our customer support process
- working independently, prioritizing and being organized
- excellent English writing and communication skills
- Paid vacation of 21 days
- Work with positive, smart, team players
- Expand your skills and learn by doing
- Attend WordCamps and other WordPress events together
- Belong to the fantastic WordPress environment
You’ll get to work with a young team of WordPress enthusiasts, programmers, designers, and even active bloggers and writers.
We want you to be independent and pursue your personal projects, as long as you’re able to get your primary job done.